- Colder mornings and evenings; with enough sunshine during the day to go about in jeans and a t-shirt (check out my Pinterest board for more stylish autumn inspo). Autumn is my favourite! I'm looking forward to dirty chais at the farmers market (and with not a care about the blatant judgment from the barista), hot cross buns with butter, spaghetti squash with chickpeas and kale, and ankle booties 24/7!
- Cinnamon pancakes by Rufus on a lazy Sunday.
- Radical Face.
- Renewed creativity and spark. My work and study are science-based, so it's important for me to get out of my left-brain space and explore my right-brain. I'm looking at doing a photo project (besides the self portrait one I'm already doing, as the latter is on my phone and doesn't count) in the next few days. Know of any fun ones that aren't too difficult to adhere to?
- I finally did the thing and purchased a new battery and power adapter for my laptop! Old faithful has had a dodgy power supply for the last couple of years (thanks to a certain somebunny who nibbled through the cables), and I've only just got around to buying a new one.
- Festival season in Adelaide. A few weekends ago, Rufus and I went back home for a family function, and managed to fit in some friend time while we were there. We spent the Saturday wine tasting in McLaren Vale, eating in the Garden of Unearthly Delights, and dancing at the TREv artist's party (where we saw some pretty spectacular stuff...). We have some awesome friends and families.
- Olivia's Good Morning Journal project.
- Instead of pie on Pi day, I made blondies and cookies. I'm cool with it.
- My little garden. It's small, it hasn't produced much, and I often oscillate between drowning and parching the poor things... but it's my space in which to nurture green things and I'm so grateful for that.
|Rufus made me pancakes when I was feeling blue. I ate them in my purple hiking socks and Malaysian genie pants.|
|Hints of autumn.|
|Amazing - beers and meatballs (vegetarian, for me). And the most delicious garlic bread I ever did eat.|